This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.

How can I do if I live far from New York?

Nationals who live far from New York and need to apply for a passport may contact the nearest Honorary Consulate.

To see where the Honorary Consulates are located and their office hours, click here.

Honurary Consulates can only accept passport applications from Italian citizens residing in their jurisdiction.