You must upload the following DOCUMENTS for yourself and for all other members of the same family unit residing at the same address (even if they are not Italian citizens)
1) Registration form. The form is generated in Fast It, after you have logged in and confirmed your information, and must be printed, filled in and signed, then uploaded.
2) IDs. Must include the following A and B documents in the same file:
– Italian passport (and passports for each person in the same family unit, even if foreign citizens). For minors, please upload the child’s passport as well as both parents’ passports. If you do not have an Italian passport, please upload a copy of your foreign passport and a proof of Italian citizenship.
– Valid proof of legal status in the United States, if available. We accept a valid US Visa, US Work Authorization Card or US Permanent Resident Card issued or renewed after August 15, 1992. Dual citizens (American and Italian) must also upload the main page of their US passport, and, if citizenship was acquired after birth, a copy of their naturalization certificate. For Bermuda residents, we accept the Bermuda Work Permit Card, the Permanent Resident Certificate, the Bermudian Status Certificate or the Spouse of Bermudian Letter. Dual citizens (British Overseas Territories and Italian) must also upload the main page of their British Overseas Territories Citizen passport, and, if citizenship was acquired after birth, a copy of their naturalization certificate.
3) Proof of residence in this Consular jurisdiction, clearly showing the same address that is on the AIRE registration form. We accept the following documents:
– utility bill (electricity, gas, phone, internet, bank or TV). Please upload only the page with your name and address;
– bank statement (only the page with your name and address);
– copy of your rental agreement (only the page showing applicant’s name and address);
– A valid US driver’s license or State ID card (NY, NJ or CT), which shows exactly the same address that is on the signed registration form.
All documents listed above must be submitted in the same request. Should a document be missing, the request will be deemed incomplete and will be rejected. Files must be in PDF format, and the maximum size must be 1MB per file.