This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.

Subsidies for indigent citizens

The indigent Italian citizen can address the Social Services Office of the Consulate (tel. 439-8606) to receive a temporary subsidy.

The criteria to obtain a subsidy are:

• Italian citizenship;
• State of indigence;
• Registration to the AIRE.