Subject: MARKET SURVEY- REPLACEMENT OF FIRE ALARM SYSTEM OF THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF ITALY IN NEW YORK .
1-SCOPE OF WORK
The Consulate General of Italy in New York will be soliciting bids for the following scope of work to be performed at 690 Park Avenue in the near future:
Scope of work includes but not limited to replacement of fire-alarm system with new. Removal of all existing and non- operational fire alarm systems, relocation of existing electrical and security panels to accommodate new system. Installation of concealed conduits for alarm wiring, patching and painting as needed after installation. Upgrade existing limited scope sprinkler system and tie to new alarm. Work as per bid documents, CG to select fire alarm installer from a list of preapproved vendors.
– Method of Adjudication: restricted procedure: at least 5 of the candidates participating in the selection will be invited to submit an offer.
2- REQUESTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BID. Requests to participate in the bid must be in Italian or English and must be signed by the Company’s legal representative.
They must include address, telephone and fax numbers and the following documents:
1) Company profile;
2) Declaration attesting:
• the possession of the requirements envisioned by art. 80 of Legislative Decree n. 50/2016;
• the possession of the professional qualifications and all necessary licenses, and permits required to do business in the city of New York;
• The value of the Company’s financial viability.
(See form attached)
Requests must be hand delivered/mailed/sent via private courier no later than July 6th, 2021 to the following address:
Attention: Admin. Office
Consulate General of Italy
690, Park Avenue
New York, NY 10065
4. INVITATION TO SUBMIT THE BID. Following the receipt of the requests to participate, eligible candidates will be required to schedule an appointment to review bid requirements and to conduct an inspection of the areas to be maintained.
Subsequently, the Consulate general of Italy will extend an invitation to submit a bid.
This market survey is not an invitation to submit a bid. The Consulate General of Italy reserves the right to invite selected contractors.